Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Back To Crafting!

Yahhhh!  It's been two weeks since I have sat down and actually had a proper crafting session due to my shoulder.  

So what better way than to grab a sketch and get your craft back on! I decided to use the November sketch which is posted up of the {Imaginisce blog}.  The theme was thanksgiving so I found a picture of my brothers and me the last time we were all together.  Always a difficult task seeing as we live all over the world!



I used the Let's Roll from Imaginisce and mixed in some of the Destination papers and alphabets from My Little Shoebox.


I love the little cars and planes that are all over the papers.  I cut some of them out and added them around the page too.


I am busy preparing samples for my Do Crafts demo this Saturday at the new Range in Dundee.  I have the latest product which was released earlier this month, some Art Deco and Forever Friends along with some more additions to the Xcut range.

Have a great day
Beckie :)

No comments: