Pages

Monday, November 04, 2013

Thankful

November is the month where some of my friends on my facebook write each day what they are thankful for and I love seeing it!  I have so many wonderful things in my life to be thankful for, too many to list but this week I am most thankful for getting my DT assisgnments and all that I need to get done ... finished.  Why? because I have been signed off work and be told not to craft!

And why is it that now I have ideas flying around my head!!

So I am resting up my arm and having to type with my left hand (slowly) but I still have some work that I can share with you from creations I have made of the past few months.  These are demo cards made for DO Crafts using the Papermania 12 days of Christmas collection :


For this card I used the 12 Days of Christmas Xcut dies and created a little drummer boy by cutting him out in different colours before layering him up.  The 6 x 6  filigree cards in this range are just stunning and make a brilliant backdrop for you designs




This card is made with the 12 Days of Christmas 8 x 8 pop up cards.  I changed the colour of the centre of the die cut pop up with some gold tinsel embossing powder.  To do this I simply placed some scrap paper behind the design and then inked it.  Next I added some embossing powder and then heated it to set it.  After removing the paper I built up the card using the 12 x 12 papers and having the inside with a sparkling surprise is fab!

Have a great day

Beckie :)

No comments: