Pages

Saturday, June 07, 2014

Beyond The Page Inspiration with Ruby Rock-It


Good morning Ruby Rock-it fans!  
Summer is really starting to show here and we have lots of little birds popping in to say hello in to our garden so I was inspired to make some organiser pegs for my kitchen using a wonderful set of Fundamental decoupage.
I have had these pair of over sized pegs in my 'one day I'm going to do something with this' box for what seems like ages!  


Products Used : 
Thermoweb Tape Runner
2 Large Pegs

I cut some strips of the pink Fusion paper and added them to the large sides of the peg and added it with Thermoweb tape.



I decorated them with some of the stunning vintage decoupage, lace and sticky hearts. 


The little fundamental alphabet stickers where perfect for adding what each peg would be holding.  
The pegs have a small hole on the back so it will be easy to hang on the walls.  You could also use some magnetic tape and turn them into magnets for you fridge!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day

No comments: