Pages

Sunday, August 03, 2014

Wedding Crackers

The summer season brings lots of weddings and today I thought I would share a little idea that could be used as favours for the guests.  I have this amazing die from Xcut which is a cracker and along with the Bella 'My Romance' Wedding range it is just perfect for creating these non Christmas crackers.  


Once I made the crackers up and filled them with goodies.  I tied them with some ribbon and then made some toppers to go on each of them. 


I used the spellbinders scallop and circle dies for the base of the toppers and then added some of the Bella! wedding embellishments to finish them, the little 'Bride and Groom' toppers are in the die-cut pack.   
I pierced some holes around the edge.


Products Used

The Bella! My Romance collection is a soft pink and blue palette but of course these would look amazing in the other Bella! Wedding ranges which can be seen on the Ruby Rock-It website.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: