Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Never Grow Up!

Happy post is always good isn't it?  Recently I was sent some Marion Smith Designs 'Never Grow Up' papers from Jones Crafts and I have enjoyed working with the collection and creating a few things.

Today I would like to share a set of cards that I made using them.  


There is one part of the papers that made me smile and brought back some childhood memories. 
Do you, like me, remember the little paper dolls that you could dress up with paper outfits??  Well there are some of these on the papers which you can cut out and redress!  I used the little girl on this card, in case you are wondering there is a little boy too.


The papers coordinate so beautifully together and some of them have quotes on which are great for whipping up some quick cards.


For this next card I wanted to keep it simply but wanted to make it a really 'boyish', so what better than some water splats and muddy finger prints!  I used some spritzing ink for the splatters and then dipped my little finger in the ink pad before 'stamping' it on the card. A perfect 'messy' card!


Thank you so much for stopping by and hopefully you'll be inspired to have a play with these papers too.

Beckie

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

These are ALL just so GORGEOUS ♥♥

Hope you have a lovely weekend. Gez