Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Boolicious with Country Cookin'

Good morning to all you lovely crafters!  
With Halloween just around the corner I thought I would share a little 'Boo'tastic wreath I made with the Ruby Rock-It Country Cookin' range! Yes I agree this range is all things cooking but some of the reverse papers are really cool and can be used to create some fun projects.


Products Used

This started life a little polystyrene ring.  I cut thin strips of the Knick Knacks paper and wounded it around the ring securing at either ends by glue.  You will need to overlap them so it lays flat.  Once this was done I wrap some of the orange twine from the range around it.  

To make sure everything stayed in place I added a circle of Crate paper.


BOO was simply created by cutting the letters out from the Quarters paper and gluing them into the centre.


To finish I die cut and punched some embellishments from the Floral paper and add some of the Droplet Stickers, which by the way are gorgeous!


I so enjoyed making this and using the Country Cookin' a little bit differently,
I hope I have inspired you to think outside the box today!

Thanks for stopping by
Beckie

1 comment:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Wow, that's absolutely brilliant!