Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Ruby Rock-It Countdown To Christmas Part 1


Good morning everyone I hope you are beginning to feel festive with the Countdown to Christmas!
Today I have a little way of jazzing up your fairy lights and if you are anything like me you probably have loads!! 

NB : I understand that the LED lights are better to use and these should never be left unattended!



These little boxes are soooo easy to make.  Just take a square of paper, do a little bit of folding here and there and voila ... paper lanterns !!

You can find how to make these little water bombs (yes that is what they are called) {HERE}

I used 4 x 4 inch paper and made these, you can choose what ever size you like but do remember that the smaller the paper the more difficult it will be to fold it.  I was tickled by the way you blew into it and it just popped out into the box.

When the box was made up I decorated each of the fronts with some of the 25 Days of Christmas Border Stickers and some punched holly leaves from the paper.  

To attach them to the lights you just gently push each bulb into the wee hole and wait till it's dark enough to turn them on to see you handy work.

Here are a couple of photos of them lit up (sorry they are not the best pics!!)



Products Used :

Have fun creating for Christmas



No comments: