Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Ruby Rock-It Countdown to Christmas Part 2


Ho Ho Ho!  
It's Christmas eve and I am sure the little elves are busy getting last minute things together.
I thought today I would give them a helping hand and create a fun little table decoration to spread a little cheer!


Products Used :

I just love the traditional colours of Ruby Rock-It's 25 Days of Christmas Range and all the embellishments that come with it.  I think the Candy Cane border stickers has to be my favourite.  
I cut out some of the poinsettias from the paper and layered them up with foam pads to create a 3D flower.


Around the base I bent the tree trucks so that they could be tucked under the base and this allowed them to stand up straight.  The little star on the top of the house in from the Freckled Fawn November OhDeerMe Kit.


The top is decorate with white pom poms and I added a LED tea light in the centre for added sparkle.  I cut some of the stags/reindeer's from the sticker border and added them between the pom poms.

It's now time to head off and make sure everything is ready for Santa to visit,
I wish you a very Happy Christmas 
and hope you have a fun time

No comments: