Pages

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Lovin' Wedding Layout


Hello!  Today I am here to share with you a layout that I made using Ruby Rock-It's True Love papers.
The shimmery black and white/creamy papers complemented this photo of my parents on there wedding day back in 1964.


Products Used


I really like the lace effects on the papers which set my mum's dress of beautifully.

I choose to keep my title simple and add a few subtitles which I did using the wood veneer and 3D stickers.  They help to make phrase pop off the layout.


The little phrases in the new fundamentals alpha stickers are just superb!  When you just need little snippets to fill in spaces these are awesome!  
With lots of different colour ways to choose from the silver was perfect with the layout.

So there is my 'True Love' layout
Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

CoventryAnn said...

Gorgeous page.