Pages

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Sharing 'My World'


Hello there, I am here today to share with you a layout I made with the new Krafty Goodness, papers with a kraft base and loads of vibrant colours and patterns!


I just loved this world patterned paper which I decided to use as the background for this layout as it fitted perfectly with my title.  
I used a mix of inks and spritzing ink to create the background which really made the white pattern stand out.  


To create the title I used the Fundamental Wood Vaneer alphabet and spritized it in blue and then dabbed on some yellow ink.


The quotes on the Chatterbox paper are perfect for cutting out and creating mini titles or flip it over for blocks of colour which can be used as a mat for your photos.  Sticking with my love of circles I add some by using different sized punches and ruffling the edges with my scissors.

Products Used:
Artiste Spritizing Ink - Blue
Yellow Ink

Have a fab day and thanks for stopping by

No comments: