Pages

Thursday, June 04, 2015

It's all about Dad!


Hello there, wow where is the year going it seems to be flying in! We are in June already and this month we celebrate Father’s day and unlike Mother’s day I think that it falls on the same day worldwide!! I am here today to share with you some cards for those special men in your life …


With this card I used the little journal panels which can be found on the ??? 12 x 12 sheet and added some chipboard letters. The Country Cookin’ twine looked brilliant wrapped around it before backing it on some more paper. The little wood vaneer stars are just too cute not to use!



Products Used

This next card is inspired by my football (or soccer!) loving brothers! I cut some hexagons in the Fundamental ?? paper and then glued them to a circle card, trimming off the excess. You can also make your own zig zag greetings by cutting strips from the paper. Then, using the Fundamentals Baby stamps , stamp them in the middle.



Products Used

Adventure dad is showing a mix of two collections, the Kraftgoodness and Fundamentals Fusion 2015. I used the alphabet stickers to add my greeting along with ‘Important Note’ cut from the Bella! Chatterbox paper.



Products Used

I hope you have fun creating for Father's day and have found some inspiration today
Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Great cards Becky! Glad I found your blog via Katie Lamb!
I met you at The Range in Edinburgh recenlty when you were demo-ing!
I'll be back!
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

Beckie said...

Thanks Dawn! I'm not the best at updating the blog :) x