Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Autumn Thanks with Ruby Rock-it Mini Themes


Not only does Autumn bring lots of changing colours, a chill in the air with the sun still shinning ... it always reminds me of the things to be thankful for.

Today I am here to share a gift box I made using the Memories mini theme collection from Ruby Rock-it.


I started off by making a box out of acetate which allowed me to have a clear background which is great when using the Xcut birdcage die.  I have filled it with tissue paper but you could also fill it with goodies too!!


I used the wood veneer letters to add  'Thanks' to the front of the box and then decorated it with the 3D stickers which I tied through the top of the box.


The Bella! bling added some sparkle to the bottom of the bird cage along with some flowers which I cut from the papers.

Products Used
Xcut Bird Cage Die

So there really is a lot to be thankful for!  I hope you have a wonderful day

No comments: