Pages

Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Maya Road and Ruby Rock-it


It is always so amazing to open a package filled with some beautiful products when we have a swap with another company and this month Ruby Rock-It DT have some Maya Road to create with!  I love all their fun little embellishments and awesome album blanks.

I my wee package was a little scalloped heart album which I decided to turn into a wall hanging with an Autumnal (Fall) theme using the RRBF Graduation Mini Theme.


Products Used

I used the inside of the album to build up my mini layouts.  I painted in orange paint the scallop hearts on the outside of the album which I them attached a heart layout too.


Here I created some little pockets so I could pop in my favourtie fall recipes, which usually consist of cinnamon and pumpkins!


I loved this little 'smile' photo frame.  I simply printed a photo and popped it behind.  You can't see it in this picture but she is holding a conker that she found.


The Maya Road embellishments are perfect for backgrounds too, which I have done of the heart below.  The graduation die cuts have some brilliant quotes which can be used for other occasions.


Its time now to remove the summer hangings and for the fall decorations to take place, this one will take pride of place in my kitchen where I can see it daily!

Hope you have fun creating some autumnal beauties

No comments: