Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

When All Else Fails ... Drink Coffee!


Autumn is here and so are the endless cups of coffee to keep me warm, some days I even get to treat myself to a trip to my local coffee shop for a special one.

Today I am here to share a layout with you documenting my all time favourite drink ... the flat white.  This coffee pictured was one of the best ones I had while visiting Bondi Beach, NSW (not my local BTW!!)


Products Used

I used the Ruby Rock-it Graduation Mini Theme again as I just love the mix of natural colours.


The words and phrases printed on the papers fitted perfectly too ... I mean there is 'no time like the present' to enjoy a coffee is there!!??


I loved the clipboard in the die cut pack a fun little way of adding journalling.  The corrugated card makes a fantastic background mat for your photos too!


No comments: