Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Another Becky Fleck Sketch


Hello, So do we have the January Blues going on??
Today I am going to be adding some January Blues to the post but in a happy way and here it is


Products used

A lot of gorgeous blues on this layout and both collections work so well together.  This layout was also one of the layouts I did for Becky Fleck and I followed the sketch below.


I adapted it into a 12 x 12 layout.


These little wood veneer stars have to be one of my all time favourites.  I love how the burnt edges just finish them off.  The beauty is they can be used as they are or decorated with many other mediums.


 The  die cuts in the little boys range has so many different sentiments which I love to use to add some words to a layout.  I love the expression on the face!


Another of my Ruby Rock-it favourites are the wonderful little alphabet stickers which also contain teenie words which can be used in all sorts of amazing ways.  I have used them here to add a border in the layout.

Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by

No comments: